RAACH SOLAR wins tender of electricity company Stadtwerke Heidelberg for Germany‘s currently largest glass-glass photovoltaic integrated roofing project on multi storey car park building.
Building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) is the use of existing surfaces as spart of a building’s enveloppe for roof or facade integrated photovoltaic systems to generate electricty.
Carsten Hindenburg from Stadtwerke Heidelberg comments the award of contract with the words: „We found with RAACH SOLAR a competitive and competent partner for the implementation of this sophisticated project“.
RAACH SOLAR’s project manager Emeka Uzukwu worked through 70 pages bill of quantities and schedule of services to ensure a correct execution of the project. General manager Jürgen Raach emphasizes the uniqueness of the outstanding project: “we achieved simultaneously several targets in one shot, in particular:
- Strengthening of the market section building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV)
- Extraordinary project site: car park is opposite to basketball stadium SNP DOME Heidelberg
- High power: photovoltaic glass roofing for car park with more than 500kWp
- Tailor made solar modules and support structure
- Aesthetic design solution of a photovoltaic system
- components „made in European Union“
- turn key Installation and delivery
- economic electricity production without subsidized feed in tariff
- CO2 neutral clean electricity production
- Fight against climate change
This is a good start for fiscal year 2023 in which we plan to achieve another double digit growth in turnover“
RAACH SOLAR looks back on a rich professional experience on the installation of building and roof integrated PV systems of various manufacturers such as A2-SOLAR, ERTEX SOLAR, FATH SOLAR, SCHWEIZER und SYSTAIC.
RAACH SOLAR engineers, procures, delivers, installs and maintains turn-key and tailor made photovoltaic systems worldwide. RAACH SOLAR is a premium supplier for open area photovoltaic power plants, building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV), carports, battery storage systems, AC mini grids, solar pumping systems, solar streetlights, charging stations and charging concepts for electric vehicles as well as consulting services for renewable energy projects.