Our Partner Network
RAACH SOLAR is building up a strong partner network in Africa and there are three levels of cooperation.
- Customer: executing and implementing common projects and grow together in turn-over for single projects.
- Dealer: long term cooperation and repeating projects, sharing common marketing.
- Financial participation: building up a financial group with minority share holding and for the strong motivation of the majority shareholder or general manager
- Cooperation for international tenders such as UNDP, UN, EU etc.
- Better image of dealer through international partner
- Bid & performance bonds for international projects
- Global sourcing of quality components
- additional sales for private customers after successful project business
- Technical support for sizing of photovoltaic systems
- Offers for turn key projects
- Know how transfer by daily business and training
- Additional sales and profit
- Planning of additional mutual turnover
- Local sourcing of components and installation services
- After sales service for photovoltaic projects
- Marketing support for trade shows, website, brochures etc.
- Market research and annual reporting to supplier
- Skilled construction site management if required
- Federal Association of the Solar Industry (Bundesverband Solarwirtschaft, BSW)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Industrie und Handelskammer, IHK)
- Association of photovoltaic experts (PV Sachverständige e. V.)
- ISO 9001
- Specialist partner of SMA
- Specialist partner of HECKERT SOLAR
- Specialist partner of E3DC